Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a datasheet, or a schematic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmond

Hi! I need a datasheet, or a schematic, which includes the T51419SP (837001) IC. This is used in Toshiba 284R8W TV IF module.

Attachments

• toshiba.jpg
    toshiba.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 700
You should be able to get a schematic of the TV from Toshiba. If the TV is still in production, you could get the IC, but if it is out of production, the only source would be from a junked TV at a service shop.

Russlk said:
You should be able to get a schematic of the TV from Toshiba. If the TV is still in production, you could get the IC, but if it is out of production, the only source would be from a junked TV at a service shop.

Spare parts are generally available for many years, not limited by production of the TV. Obviously there may come a time when they are no longer available, but this is often a long way in the future.

At one time UK legislation required manufacturers to provide spares for at least seven years after the end of production, although this now no longer applies.

In any case, those chips are extremly reliable, so it might not be faulty anyway.

Edmond,i notice you are in Hungary,has this ctv worked in Hungary,
or have you bought it from another country?
As Nigel said, that chip is very reliable.
Is the set new enough to have a country and system setup in the
installation menu.
If the tv did not originate from your country, then check the frequency
of the ceramiic filters.

Correction

I think that you are misunderstanding me. I have no problems with obtaining this IC. I’d like to repair a defect TV. It has no sound. The audio IF output pin of the IC is 29. I can’t measure FM signal on this pin, only noise. Therefore I’d like to measure the signals around the chip. I hope that the chip does not cause the fault. Tu understanding, how is it works (exactly), I need a datasheet of this chip. For want of the datasheet I’d like to get any schematic of the TV IF module, which is built with this chip. In other words, I unwilling to change the chip, only if I will certain that the chip is faulty. (The TV was bought in Austria, more then 10 years ago. It can receive the all-sound systems: 5,5 MHz; 6 MHz; 6,5 MHz; 7,4 MHz. This is a multistandard TV.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back