Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a datasheet about TDA440.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know that is an old TV IF chip. I tried a google search without useable result. I need a pin description. I want to know what is inside. I have 10 chips at home, and I must build an IF circuit replacing the older one.

Edmond said:
Yes I know that is an old TV IF chip. I tried a google search without useable result. I need a pin description. I want to know what is inside. I have 10 chips at home, and I must build an IF circuit replacing the older one.

If it's any help, Grundig used to use the chip in some of their old sets, I'll see if I can find a circuit tomorrow that uses it.

Are you trying to build an IF that uses the 440, or one to replace a 440 IF?.

Re.: Are you trying to build an IF that uses the 440, or one to replace a 440 IF?

I'll try to build an IF module using the TDA440 (I have it at home). The old version is built with 4 chips.

:D Hi Sebi. Thank you for your help. The IC internal schematic is very useful for me. Special tanks for the IC applications.

:!: If you need something, do not hesitate to ask.

:D Köszi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back