Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need 24volt Delayed off(5sec) then delyed on (5sec)LED lamp circuit.Pls help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed.s

I have 24 volt Led lamp.IF switch on after 5sec(adjustable) LED lamp(1amp) will on,switch off after 5sec (adjustable)LED lamp goes off.So I want one simple circuit pls anyone can help me awaiting your reply.thanks

I'm confused. Let me try though.
If you switch it ON, the LED will turn ON 5 seconds after the switch has been pressed.
When turning OFF, after 5 seconds the LED will switch OFF.

Is this correct?

Alright. So i assume you want to use a momentary switch, correct?
Do you want the delay time for turning ON and turning OFF to each be adjustable? or both have the same adjustable delay

People who use it will push the switch and since nothing happens for 5 seconds then they will push the switch over and over thinking that it is broken.
The same when they try to turn off the light.

Maybe the light is supposed to slowly brighten then slowly fade down?

Maybe it is for a magic trick, hidden switch under the table, press it, and do you voodoo and bam! light turns on?!?!?! :p
then use your super voodoo and turn it off again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back