Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i lost engineering sence>>>>>!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammed elzaq

i feel that i cant design simple circuit
so i want anyone to draw cct and explaine the rule for each part and component,
any cct for example simple cct of amplification and the output is speaker.
im wondering that anyone reply.
thanks

Please slowly explain in the best english you can use, what you need. I would be perfectly willing to help, if you explain what you need to me in your very best english.

i need circuit for full system of amplifire ( resistors , capacitors and transistors) for any input that give audience output.
actually i dont know the specific function of each component in this system. i want to know the specific function in this circuit related to the system.
thaaaaaanks for replying

Go to this url and print this amplifier schematic

https://circuitos.tripod.cl/schem/r76.gif

To be general, in this particular transistor amplifier schematic,Q1 is a general purpose PNP amplifier..an AC sisnal is applied to the base of the transistor, which is the horizontal input on the left. This signal is being coupled to the base by C1, a capacitor. R1, and R2 (resistors) are for biasing, which means basically that the set the base input to the appropriate voltage level, and when an oscillation (perhaps audio) is applied through c1, r1, and r2, the transistor is switched ON, conducting through the collector/emitter. The transistor is switched on and off at the same frequency as the input signal, but it also amplifies the signal to a certain gain. The output is taken with respect to ground through C3 and R4. R4 is a load resistor and C3 couples the output of the transistor to the next stage of the amplifier. C2 and R3 are an RC filter. This is at least the best way I can explain it.

Hi Heathtech,
His teacher told him to design a simple circuit, and to explain the function of every part. He chose an amplifier with an "output is speaker".
If he actually tries to build the thing, he probably can't get the parts in Iceland anyway.

He doesn't have a power amount, speaker impedance nor power supply requirement for his amplifier so he doesn't even know what he wants.
The web is full of speaker power amplifiers but few if any projects explain the function of every part. I wonder if he can understand your description. :(

language barriers sometimes get in the way.
Mohammed, Did you understand the description? What level of electronics do you understand? Are you in college or High School? Do you need to build a circuit, as Audioguru said, or do you just need an understanding? I can't build it for you, you'll have to teach yourself how to do that, but I can try to help.

hi Mr heathtech
thank you for your attention to me , and sorry for my weak language.
actually im in university (ajman uni. in united arab emirates)
i understanded but , i mean for designing ( i want to know the reason of each component in the circuit ) . ( like the capacitor in the system, how the frequency affect the signal & output)

thaaaaanks

I think I described what each component does in this particular circuit in my earlier post. Read the description for each component and ask me a specific question and I will do my best to answer in further detail.

my problem is with desiging
i cant build my own circuit
every time i read in this chat-site , someone talk '' i build my owen circuit..'' , '' i build my owen circuit..'' , '' i build my owen circuit..''
im gonna cry

Please don't cry! I can't climb Mt. Everest but I'm not going to get upset about it!
Just keep studying simple circuits and try to build little circuits you see on the internet. Eventually, a light bulb will turn on in your brain and you will understand more! I am not particularly good at designing either, but I'm pretty decent at troubleshooting, and I am here to learn. keep reading!

Don't expect too much! - many of the people "building their own circuits" are probably building things that don't work!. There's a great deal of total rubbish posted on here that people have designed and doesn't work - but that's how you learn, start simple and keep trying until it DOES work.

Back when I started as a child, nothing I built ever worked (although using bits out of old TV's found down a rubbish tip probably didn't help!). Now I wouldn't start building something unless I KNEW it was going to work - all the failures over the years has taught me how to design and build things that WILL work! - even if they need a little tweaking sometimes :lol:

hi Mr.heathtech
Mr.Nigel Goodwin
thank you for your very nice words that actually satisfy me.
i will try to do my best to improve my skills.
thank you my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back