Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have some doubts about my project which uses motion sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently having difficulties with my project..i hope anyone here will be kind enough to help me..

my team are making a vertically retractable small storage that will light up wen its turned on/or moving upward. but my problem is that i can figure out what is the circuit for the motion led circuit..can anyone help? please =)

Not sure I understand the question.

Limit switches of all sorts of varieties can determine if a door is open. Specifically there are garage door sensors for overhead doors.

Motion/orientation can be detected with an accelerometer. That's how a mobile phone knows how to orient the display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back