Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i have found FM Transmitter circuit (1.6 km )

Status
Not open for further replies.
and? What about it? Many of us have known about Harry's web site for quite some time now.

Like all "toy" FM transmitters, that one will sound lousy because it doesn't have pre-emphasis (treble boost) like radio stations have.
Its output when heard on an FM radio will sound something like a stereo with the treble control turned all the way down.

Please suggest me a great sounding FM Tx circuit......
i am supposed to use it to transmit audio tones with least distraction....
also, ill need a good quality and stable FM Rx circuit too.....

any help??

I would not consider myself to be the expert but let me offer that having the schematic for a "great sounding" Tx and "good quality and stable" Rx is only a start - if you are not all that skilled with construction of RF circuits. The absence of a clear description of your needs suggests that this is new to you. Everyone begins somewhere so no criticism intended.

If you are thinking of broadcast type FM transmitters and receivers my guess is that much of what you'll find available will be the basic and simple types. It takes a lot of work to improve beyond the simple, poor sounding equipment. It certainly can and has been done but less often. You might take a look for amateur radio type projects where the originators of projects have worked thru the schematic as well as the other constructon difficulties.

Things that come to mind in terms of describing your needs - what frequency or band? What deviation - Tx and Rx must be compatible. Bandwidth in terms of the tones you decribe- the circuits must handle it. Nailing all of this down might be more effort than just trying a few circuits out to see if you can make something simple work - which is often what people do when their requirements are uncertain. It's possible that something that doesn't sound so great can actually be good enough.

I have found FM transmitter that include pre-emphasis with internal volts supply, low distraction curcuitry, and power stage order in to allow for excellent signal and favorable receptiun on user radio. It is maker by Harris Corp. who is broadcast giant regarding radio transmitter. Please give regards to this modele at 35 killowatts. Kind regards to all who are here.

**broken link removed**

Sir Hiteck,

Please explain how I can use inverter circuit to operate 35killerwhat tranmiter from two AA battris.
Give me shematic and partlis and build instruction.

A 35killerwhat FM transmitter won't fit in your pocket and would be too distracting. Its output power would need to be about 35uW for it to have low distraction.

Stevez.

Thankyou, I realise that ordinary alkaline batteries may not last long, but I can use NiMH if necessary!

JimB

Pleeze to inform me of what "killerwhats" is? Wuld it be this?

**broken link removed**

I don't think a whale can transmit "audio tones with least distraction".

much regards for your advice Mr. Audioguru. I will embark on separate projekt to locate blinker fluid as my flashing LED not flashes properly. May your carpet never snag and all your chickens hatch before you count them.

Do chickens have "twins" which is two chicks in one egg? Triplets?

HiTech said:
Pleeze to inform me of what "killerwhats" is? Wuld it be this?

**broken link removed**

No they is killer wales.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back