Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have an amazing idea - would you like to help make it a reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

creativeapes

Hello,

My name is Richard - I have a wonderful idea for a UI project and am currently looking to put together a team to work on making the idea a reality.

I have a everyone in the team. A designer, rapid prototyper, computer programmer and I am looking for an exceptional electronics guru to build the hardware/firmware and get involved in this project. All to be revealed.

If you're well skilled in the above areas and are based in London I would love to hear from you. The project is looking at designing a new kind of small user interface for the laptop. The idea I have isn't that complicated for a guru to complete and would definitely be a fun challenge to work on.

So if anyone here would like to get involved in this team to build an innovative and unique product, then please get in touch on either this post or sending me an email to Richard (at) creativeapes.co.uk - I will guarantee you will love the idea.

Kindest regards

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back