Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have a idea: about cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzycc

we can makeup a web site, and everyone can got 100M space to store his cell phone documents, and then he can translate everything by cell phone between his cell phone and the web site.

Thus he can thow away his cabels, keep far from his PC, and just keep a hand side phone.

Is that a wonderful idea?

:rolleyes:

What medium are you going to transmit from cell phone to the website? Besides, what's the purpose of storing 100 MB onto the web? Nowadays mobile phone memory is up to GB (but not mine :D)

To zzycc!

Have you ever heard about GPRS? Then it’s for what?

Every week I download some pictures from the NET to my mobile phone without any cables, IR, Bluetooth devices etc…..

Here is one site to download the photos you like through the internet. To share audios there are some sites as well but those sites doesn’t allow my country.

https://www.pix2fone.com/

Oh, Thank you, but i've got this idea 12 years before, that's 1995, when i'm just graduate from college.

Never mind saying out your ideas, it maybe help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back