Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i have a burned risister in a ma audio m600xe car amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike84

i need to find out what the resister size is and its burned so i cant figure it otu nor can radio shack can ne 1 help me maybe point me towards some schematics for it ??? please help me

i need to find out what the resister size is and its burned so i cant figure it otu nor can radio shack can ne 1 help me maybe point me towards some schematics for it ??? please help me

sup man, im not a very big car audio person, but i recommend staying far away from radio shack when it comes to anything other then batteries, find a local shop or you can give this a try

msotelo@anabagroup.com OR eaboabdo@anabagroup.com

email either one of those guys (pulled from the maaudio.com website for technical service) They should be able to provide you with a diagram that shows exactly what is what inside the amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back