Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Have 2 problem in my robot :( ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmomen

I use H-Bridge to make robot movement wireless with wireless camera also .. and its controlled by pc ..

put now i have 2 problem can someone help me :)

1- How to change speed of the motor ( DC-Motor ) ??
2- I want to use phototransistor to stop motor ( its like distance sensor ), anyone he/she know the circuit or anythink about it ?

Thanx alot ..

Last edited:
I use H-Bridge to make robot movement wireless with wireless camera also .. and its controlled by pc ..

put now i have 2 problem can someone help me :)

1- How to change speed of the motor ( DC-Motor ) ??
2- I want to use phototransistor to stop motor ( its like distance sensor ), anyone he/she know the circuit or anythink about it ?

Thanx alot ..

1. You need to get an H-bridge.
2. How you use a photo transistor to stop the motor depends on how your H-bridge can be controlled.

When you do get a H bridge, you can use Pulse width modulation to change the speed.

When you do get a H bridge, you can use Pulse width modulation to change the speed.

Yah, I will try to do that. Thank to you :)

How about Infrared phototransistor ?? I am not Sure, put I think its work direct connect to motor by series connect to cut current.

no, it will draw too much current through the photo transistor. Hook the photo transistor to power and another lead through a base of a transistor, so a transistor is driving the motor load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back