Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I forgot how to rotate components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russlk

I don't remember how to rotate components in Switcher Cad. I know, some of you told me how but if I wrote it down, I don't know where. Tell me again and I will attach it to my forhead! The help file says to "sprite" the component but I don't know what that means.

Russlk said:
I don't remember how to rotate components in Switcher Cad. I know, some of you told me how but if I wrote it down, I don't know where. Tell me again and I will attach it to my forhead! The help file says to "sprite" the component but I don't know what that means.

Use the hand in the tool bar "move"
Once the component is picked up try CTRL+R to rotate
CTRL+E to mirror.

Russlk said:
Thanks. Now, how am I going to remember? My wife won't let me walk around with a post-it note on my forhead.

Assert your authority! - if you want to wear a post-it note on your forehead, stand up for your rights and wear it!. Don't be a henpecked husband :lol:

Although i dont share his enthusiasm, get a notepad and stick it next to ure pc and write it there, or do the geek / office thing and put the post it on the pc monitor. Although the more geekish thing would be to have a whiteboard and write it there, of which i know nothing about (seriously tho i do have one next to where i do me soldering / programming and putting lead diagrams, note etc. is real handy sometimes.)

Nigel Goodwin said:
Russlk said:
Thanks. Now, how am I going to remember? My wife won't let me walk around with a post-it note on my forhead.

Assert your authority! - if you want to wear a post-it note on your forehead, stand up for your rights and wear it!. Don't be a henpecked husband :lol:

:lol: I'd pin it to my shirt that way I wouldnt have to risk taking it off my forehead to read it, increases the possibility of losing it.

jrz126 said:
Nigel Goodwin said:
Russlk said:

:lol: I'd pin it to my shirt that way I wouldnt have to risk taking it off my forehead to read it, increases the possibility of losing it.

Maybe you go for a night out and get it tatooed on ya forehead
then ya wife could only complain but be carefull when she has the iron around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back