Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I dunno how to compile this program in the Mplab !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakerooo

I found this program on the internet and should be working
it is a digital lock which you can insert a password to open it and you can change it...

what confuse me that there is 2 asm files in this folder ! :confused:

it designed to work on a pic16f84a ...

help :(

Attachments

• Lock.zip
    111.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Hi,

Well just looking at those files it seems its a MikroE project in thier C, the .asm files are just those created by the complier on the way to creating the hex files - I think.

You should be able to program the .hex file straight into the chip or simulate it with the .dsn if you have access to Proteus.

None of those .asm or .c files will run directly in Mplab - you will have to look elsewhere for a Mplab assembler version - or you could try coding your own - a good beginners project.

Thanks , it is a MicroC Pro project ...

but again , there are two folders in it !
Lock and Lock2
what's the difference between them ?
there is a hex file in the first folder and the second !
which one should i use ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back