Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I DONT WANT TO MOVE AGAIN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
Mainly for you know who's benefit! because he isnt listening to me.
Looks like we could be moving again! This time abroad! You know who has been offered a research job, it's in a country that normally wouldn't take us, but they need dads skill's and have contacted us via an agency. But I DONT WANT TO GO!!!
I AM NOT GOING!!!!!
READ THIS AND LISTEN
LG

There are many books and motivational lectures based on the premise that everything you need to know to get along in life, you learn by the second grade. You know, do your own work, don't hit, be nice, and so forth.

Assuming the country is a safe one and it is a good opportunity for your dad, it sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you and your little sister. I am sure it will be a very hard decision for your dad.

John

Great white sharks! no end of poisonous snakes spiders and general bugs! Not what i am thinking fit's safe, too hot, especially this time of year. I am not allowed to say where yet, because of you know who's current job! Also they talk really funny, I dont like BBQ's much and thats all they eat!
SO I AM NOT GOING!

Get used to it.

Likely someday you will get married and then you will have to get used to do a lot of things you don't want to do and when looking back moving is going to seem like one of the easier things you had to deal with. :p

Personally I hate moving too. I've done it five times in my life and that was enough for me.

I hated moving so much that after the last time I made sure that I accumulated so much stuff that moving again would never be cost effective! ;)

Granted last year I moved the old house to a different part of the yard to make room for building a new house but that doesn't count. Only the house and what was in it moved about 50 meters. We are all still on the same land and all of my stuff stayed where it was. :p

Great white sharks! no end of poisonous snakes spiders and general bugs...

Also they talk really funny, I don't like BBQ's much and thats all they eat!

You're moving to Texas USA? o_O

I love houses you can move! We had a tv series here about a American company that moved houses! was really cool. We live in a solid stone house, so no chance moving it. Besides I AM NOT MOVING!
I would rather go into care.

LG, I truly feel your pain. I have moved on average every 2 years for the past 30ish years, along with a couple of spells of homelessness. I hope I never have to move again unless it's somewhere nice and hot - I think you are lucky to have a possible chance to get out of Blighty! (Wanna swap?)

LG, I truly feel your pain. I have moved on average every 2 years for the past 30ish years, along with a couple of spells of homelessness. I hope I never have to move again unless it's somewhere nice and hot - I think you are lucky to have a possible chance to get out of Blighty! (Wanna swap?)
Sure do! But that means you will have my dad, and you wont like that, he dose not listen! Talks, but not listen

Then it has to be SE USA, such as South Carolina (not bad, even on the coast), Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, or egads, Florida! Great White shark attacks are most common off the coast of Florida, considering just those states. We can pin it down even closer, if you describe the BBQ.

Of course, considering were you are from, you might consider California hot. It also has poisonous snakes, bugs, BBQ, and Great White sharks. However, it is not the way the people talk that is so odd, it is the people. ;) So, out on a limb, I don't think it is California.

John

Well it isnt the states! i wouldn't mind that. And the summer bit was main clue, and now I am in trouble :meh::meh::confused:

Every change is an opportunity ...
I agree with that! an opportunity to get eaten/killed by bugs or other assorted creatures. A opportunity to get skin cancer from the sun, or food poisoning from bad BBQ food, or my head kicked in because ! dont talk funny! they dont even have summer at the right time of year!
I like to swim in water where the fish dont see me as bait! Also i cant take the lab with me, so it's a no go.
AND when you :troll: read this, remember what you said about knowledge is power ;).

Look at the positives, you won't be 'little' forever. The southern girls are nice to strangers and the beaches are nice.

If it's Australia, look at it with open eyes.

I'm part Australian although I've never been over. I have lots of relatives over there who love it including a close cousin who moved over last year with his wife. They both love it too.

I'd love to live over there to be honest with you but family commitments mean I could never do it :(

Nah dad dosnt look cool in a hat :D, and is crap on a horse

Still sounds like Texas that you are describing.:p

Most of them we get up here think they look good in a hat and can ride a horse. Most others seem to think otherwise. :rolleyes:

Remember that the only constant in life is Change.

And the only things you can be sure of is "Death and Taxes"

and 2000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean is "A good start" As we get closer to the end of the world there will be two kinds of people left "Lawyers and Politicians"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back