Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i don't know whether is something wrong with electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijessica

My camera suddenly displayed this warning, "Turn off the camera and turn on again". No matter how many times I turned it off and on again the message was still there, the camera was frozen. Removing the battery made no difference. I am using a SanDisk Extreme SDHC card, a Fuji approved card.Has anyone else had this problem or should I return my camera?
this is the bad camera

Make sure the battery has a full charge before trying again. If that doesn't solve it, try the manufacturer's website.

Personally after removing / replacing the battery or batteries if the problem persist I would return the camera. That assumes the correct memory card(s) were tried and used. I do not believe this camera allows for a firmware upgrade. I would just return it.

Just my opinion....
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back