Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am quite pleased to see this new forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. ^^

Question @all:
What program do you use to design schematic and board?
(Eagle, KiCad, etc)

I use eagle for Ubuntu but the Eagle environment didn't looked well suited sometimes it is blurring the screen.

bluesam

Question @all:
What program do you use to design schematic and board?
(Eagle, KiCad, etc)

There was a poll taken a number of weeks ago...can't find the thread now though, but Eagle seemed to come up trumps....

I've got the program issues under control on my end (for now anyway). I'm trying to make some simple circuits in the most popular simulators and then I'll comment on how easy it was to use, and what types of circuits work best. I'm almost half way through the list. Just a little longer, be patient nkay :) (Express PCB is a good designer, but it won't do any simulation)

Protel 99SE and a completely obscure (but userfriendly) EZ-Route for PCB work. LT Spice and Multisim 2001 for sim., #2B and paper to doodle and create. E

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back