Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i am new in Electronics ... Please tell me how to learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizala

hello friends,
i am a programmer . and currently learning AutoCADD , but my hobby is electronics . so i want to learn every thing about that .... please tell me how to learn ... which books are best and easy???

i will be thankful for any help ...
thenkx for reading.....

i am also new to electronics, and i guess i will pass on a little pearl of wisdom passed onto me by ETO's very own 3v0 "this isnt a spectator sport!", so i guess the best way to learn is dream up so projects and get the soldering iron out and have a go. i desoldered loads of junk to get parts at the start, that way when i made magic smoke it didnt matter. i have also found posting questions on here and reading post after post you gain nuggets of info.
personaly after reading alot of books i have come to the conclusion that jumping in and trying to make things is much more fun and a quicker way to learn...........................BUT that dosnt mean i am right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back