Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HY2120 - BB battery protection IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver300

Most Helpful Member
I'm trying to repair a battery pack. The protection IC is an HY2120-BB. It works with a MOSFET, but it seems to be damaged. The data sheet is at **broken link removed**

Any idea where I can get one or two to repair the battery pack?

Thanks for that, but it is a bit late.

I got a complete protection board from eBay for around £2.50 ($4 ish). That was stocked in the UK, easy to fit, and the battery pack is working now.

I've ordered from Aliexpress before. There's like two ecommerce sites in China alibaba and aliexpress. The former is more commercial stuff. It's ebay-like, but not an auction. It just generally takes a while. Some ebay shippers are extremely fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back