Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Huntron Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARINE1142

Has anyone here have or ever used a huntron tracker I was looking for the owners manual for a 1005b model. I used one in the Marine Corp but not like this one and it came with no manual.

50 bucks damn that is alot of money for a OM tought maybe someone had one and could give me a copy oh well it was worth a shot. Thanks for the info

I made my own huntron, no manual needed.

Attachments

• huntron.jpg
    huntron.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2,005
Really does that work wish I would of know that before I got the tracker how do you like it. Does it work like it is suppose to?

Yes, it works. A shop I was working in had a Huntron, I thought it was pretty simple so I built this one. I soon left the shop so have no need to use it anymore. The way I used it was to record the pattern at every node of a good working circuit, then compare with a non-working circuit. Tedious job and I did not like it.

Just do a search for a curve tracer.
I had a Huntron a while ago. Sold it for a couple hundred bucks on ebay and built a curve tracer with a handful of junkbox parts.

Works just like the real thing.

I just use my signal gen as a source - duplicates some of the fancy huntron features. different frequencies show different characteristics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back