Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HTSSOP miniature powerPAD package for Eagle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antknee

I'm looking for an Eagle package. It is the HTSSOP-20 miniature powerPAD package. It is for a board I'm going to make up using the OPA561.

Does anyone have it?

I've googled but nothing came back. I may have to make the package myself, but as I've not done so before I will ask first.

Thanks,

Antknee.

Last edited:
Don't see one, but if no one has one, could perhaps start with this 28-HTSSOP package **broken link removed** and modify it to 20-HTSSOP.
Sparkfun has a tutorial on making your own library parts here

Oh wait, in the included texas.lbr I see a HTSSOP20PWP package, this what you need?

You'd just need to create a device to go along with the package, but the package is the hard part (imo) and that's already done for you.

Last edited:
Hi Norlin,

It doesn't appear to be in Eagle Light 5.10. I've searched through the texas library manually and also done generic searches, could you upload it?

Thanks.

Edit. I have found it. Thanks for the input! That was great.

Last edited:
NP, guessing you were looking through the devices and not seeing the packages listed below? Noticed that the 20-HTSSOP package isn't attached to any of the devices, so you have to make one and can't just use one as a "proxy" part.

Yes, that is a shame. I try to add the package alone and Eagle says "Can't back annotate please add in the schematic". Maybe there is a device in there which is hidden, I will look again. The sparkfun library looks quite instructive so I can have a look at that too. Having the package should help make the device and speed things along, thanks.

Antknee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back