Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Html template for my website need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

I need a template for my new website I am opening up but all that I can find is crap, Maybe someone could help make one for my site I would appreciate it and you would have a spot on the team.

Roboticinfo said:
I need a template for my new website I am opening up but all that I can find is crap, Maybe someone could help make one for my site I would appreciate it and you would have a spot on the team.
I could join, as I have PHP and HTML experience.
Please give me details, and a decent quote and I can do it for you.
This "quote" does not have to be money, as long as I get something out of it in return. Crediting my work will do just fine.

Ofcourse I would credit your work

What type of details? like color,style that sort of thing?

I might be able to throw in a tip or two, I have a little bit of experience with HTML.

Roboticinfo said:
What type of details? like color, style that sort of thing?

Yes, and every thing else.

Otherwise, I could end up trying to create a page and laying out content, and you will probably request changes. Because you own the domain, you are in charge of what goes on what page, and what features belong to each page.

I will get all the information for you and I will pm it to you as soon as I am done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back