Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HTC555 and HTC550

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjgregg

These two custom IC's were marketed by High Tech Chips, whose website still comes up, but appears abandoned. The HTC555 was (is?) a selectable frequency version of a 555 timer, while the HTC550 is a selectable pulse width monostable multivibrator. Neither chip required a Cext or Rext. I have no particular need for these IC's, but I was curious to try them out. Does anyone know if these are still available?

I checked again. Their e-mail address comes back "undeliverable". Their security certificate gets an "invalid", and their member login and order forms are stuck in a processing loop. Let me know if you can get through to them.

Some time ago, High Tech Chips released the source code for their products under a GPL (General Public Licence). Please see: **broken link removed**

So, if you have a programmer or PIC development system that's compatible with PIC12C508 micro-controllers, you can make your own HTC550 and HTC555 IC's.

NB if the source codes are not available for download from the present High Tech Chips web site, then I can provide copies.

hysteresis said:
NB if the source codes are not available for download from the present High Tech Chips web site, then I can provide copies.

Hi, I went to that site and cannot find where to download the Assembly code. The programs of most interest to me are the 550, 555, 750, and 852. Any clues on where to find them? If not, I would be interested in getting them from you. Please PM me. John

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back