Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HT9200

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimo

HI.

I was trying to interface the DTMF generator (HT9200) to tel line.
I was able to hear the tones, but it's not dialing them!?!?!?!

Any idea? Any circuit ?? :(
I'm using an isolation transformer !!

10x in advance !!

10x guys.....

But the problem is not in the code...

I'm able to hear the DTMF tones though the telephone line, but the problem is that HT9200 is not really dialing them.

I think the problem is in the interface circuit between the chip and the line, and Holtek does not provide any help regarding this subject.....

any idea ???

I don't know what you did with your circuit, but David tell so clearly that

Implements everything from talking directly to the chip, through a DTMF_OUT buffer that is handled by interrupts in a multitasking system. (This functionality depends on some basic buffer management functions that are not included in this package See 'Getting Started')
The dialer implements an algorithm to speed up the DTMF dialing by reducing the silent time between dis-similar digits.
This may be useful to Picsters too, since the basic logic is all you need.

You may visit his page and ask him for more because he did it well.

10x guys.....

But the problem is not in the code...

I'm able to hear the DTMF tones though the telephone line, but the problem is that HT9200 is not really dialing them.

I think the problem is in the interface circuit between the chip and the line, and Holtek does not provide any help regarding this subject.....

any idea ???

I have same problem like you with HT9200B, it sounds (DTMF) but it does not dial. Have you already solved this problem?

Really? TEN and a HALF years later? A more carefule examination tells me that mimo has not been here since 2004 and falleafd since 2008. You'd better start your own thread with more info on your circuit.
(we really ought to move old threads into some kind of read only archive...)
And I see I missed about ten days as well :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back