Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HT3582DA Li-ion battery charger chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinarfi

I bought some AA Lithium ion batteries some time back and they came with a charger, I put the charger a side for a while and tried to use it yesterday, but decided to see it it did the constant current, then constant voltage charge and tried to watch the values as it charged a large cap. I hooked the positive to positive and the negative to the end with the springs, normally the negative. The cap is set up with a bridge to charge from a Variac and while charging from this Li-ion charger, I noticed that the voltage stayed at 1.35 volts and 354 ma. I turns out that the voltage from the charger is back wards, even though it appears to be wired correctly. After I reversed the wire, it charged the cap quickly to 4.25 volt and too fast to watch the current. Can any one verify from this photo chop that it is wired correctly or not?
Thanks,
Jeff

Attachments

• 20151117_161454.jpg
    20151117_161454.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 1,374
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back