Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini power adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Could someone tell me the exact HP part number for the EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini power adapter?

I just got a 2nd hand 65w model, power adapter, and couldn't get it to work.
Plugged a 65W (19.5v 3.3amp) HP adapter I had in spare without any success, so ordered a brand new one* that didn't solve the problem:
The computers emits a led-and-beep code as soon as it is plugged in. 3 long beeps with red led followed by 4 short beeps with white led, whole sequence repeated 5 times. This is supposed to mean power failure.

So, did I ordered the wrong adapter, of is this EliteDesk defective ?

* HP L2X04AA#ABB

Edit: Looks like I posted in the wrong section. Sorry about this.

Last edited:
Hi,

Could someone tell me the exact HP part number for the EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini power adapter?

I just got a 2nd hand 65w model, power adapter, and couldn't get it to work.
Plugged a 65W (19.5v 3.3amp) HP adapter I had in spare without any success, so ordered a brand new one* that didn't solve the problem:
The computers emits a led-and-beep code as soon as it is plugged in. 3 long beeps with red led followed by 4 short beeps with white led, whole sequence repeated 5 times. This is supposed to mean power failure.

So, did I ordered the wrong adapter, of is this EliteDesk defective ?

* HP L2X04AA#ABB
hp power convertor

Edit: Looks like I posted in the wrong section. Sorry about this.
thanks in advance for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back