Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

howto countdown timer programmed visual basic 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
add zip ciber control

hi Johan,
I have unzipped your file, there are too many exe's, dll's which I cannot recognise as being 'safe', so I will not install the programs on my PC.:)

Please post the VB source code for the Timer you are working.

Eric

I have not, this is an example, the web site http://www.cbm.com.ar/english/

hi,
I have read the information on the link for Cyber Cafe user control, it looks very professional.
Is there a specific problem that I can help you with.??

As I said in my previous post, I will not install the programs in that zipped file onto my PC.

good look at the screenshot, counters one stops the time that it starts another count and if I enter a while say half an hour automatically counts down

I hope you understand me I want to do

Attachments

• eje.jpg
    eje.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 174
I hope you understand me I want to do

hi,
I have studied the image, but I still cannot understand what you are asking me to do.???

I would like to help solve the problem, but I do not know what the problem is.???

If any other member can figure out what Ivan is asking for it would be appreciated.

hello eric watch the video

look at the timer program , I hope you can help me

hi,
I have watched the video.
It would have been more useful if you had a verbal explanation of what the sequence of the mouse clicks meant, rather then the musical track.!

I am sorry but the video does not help at all, the captions are all Spanish.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back