Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How would I do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirwckd

I have a device that uses 1 memory card at a time. (small flash mem) I want to use 6 memory cards at once.(not have to remove the card and put another in) Hardwire tie into the on board memory card port. With a push button selector. Push the button and it would dissconnect 1 memory card and select the next memory card in series. Every push of the button would cycle to the next card. I am assuming the data wires for the memory cards could pass through to the onboard port. Just the power wire would need to be selected. Also would like to put a led indicator to show which mem card is selected.

If this makes sense to you and you can help me figure out how to work this I would really appreciate it.

I drew this up this up so you can get the general idea of what I am trying to do.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back