Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How well can the GOV see you

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

I worked at a plaint and when it closed they salvaged it out for the copper steel
even some gold in it. I don't no about the gold but any way. They came in with
some big cats beat the buildings to the ground. Cut out the metal hauled it off.
Then the EPA got to looking at it. Thanks to satellite pictures they can keep a good eye on you in the middle of 80 acres. of land. Don't need no planes lol.

Last edited:
I have friend that is very paranoid about government servailance. Every year or so he asks me if I have found any way to defeat the servailance they may be using.
I told him one time, I have them permanetly defeated! ;)
He said; Wow, how are you doing that? :confused:
I said; simple, I dont do anything wrong! If I try to follow the rules to the best of my knowledge and am willing to prove I have nothing to hide. They will have nothing to look at me for! So as far as they and I am conserned I am invisable by default! :D

The military can ALMOST (if they can it's classified) read licenses plates from orbit. Laser interferometry for correcting for atmospheric distortion has become very popular in ground based astrophysics, and you can be sure the military has something better.

I can tell where my dads horses are in the pasture just on google earth. If thats 1 tenth the resolution of the military stuff I would believe it!

You can go to Google maps type my address and see my front door

The live earth view of my place is a newer picture than the google earth one but in my area the actual picture is about the same as google earth. But I still Like it!

Thanks audioguru!

You can go to Google maps type my address and see my front door
Groups of people are paid by Google to drive by residences and businesses to take photos of property. This has been in the news and a good many citizens are taking the legal battle to the courts. When a home sits deep off the road amidst trees and is hidden from plain view, that indicates that trespassing has taken place to snap a photo of the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back