Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to write program for counter in assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

I want to learn how we write code for counter in assembly for 8051 what should i know before to make code for counter
I want to display digit from 00 to 10 on LCD please anyone explain or give me sample code where I can learn

When you say LCD.. Do you mean like a 16x2 Hitachi style?

I have some code somewhere, Maybe at work... Most of the low level code was in ASM but wrapped in C so you could see what happens... I'll see if I can find it,,

I sat down last night and wrote this in SDCC.... I use SDCC as it is not only free but a very good compiler.

I use VSMstudio ( free at labcenter )

Here is the zip... Inside you'll find LCD.C and LCD.H also a main.c that has the counter ready to go..

If you need a clock source in or interrupt.. Let me know.

Attachments

• lcd.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 317
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back