Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to wire a two-way switch from a wall plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengo22

Hello! I am trying to wire a normal two-way switch to a light socket plugged on the wall (120W). I just want to know exactly how I am supposed to wire the switch sing I have 2 wires coming from the wall plug and two from the light, considering there is only two places to "connect" on the switch. Help would be greatly appreciated!
Ben

Here is a wiering diagram for this.I see you dont konw almost nothing abaot electronicks

I cod give you a shematic but i dont think you wod understand it.

Attachments

• Switch_431.gif
    Switch_431.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 695
Alomst forgot to tell you that you beter pute the switch on the faze wire (the wire that torse scrudrivers light up).Thace the ground drirectli.Or else you might get shocked wile you chage the light bulb even trugh the switch is off(trugh evriting functons corectly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back