Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use piranha LED in circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayleighlaura89

I am doing a project which involves around 20 Piranha LEDS. I am really stuck as I can't work out how they will go in the circuit, I know this may sound simple but it is really bugging me! There will be an 8pin picaxe chip going to a ULN2803( which I believe is a small integrated circuit with 8 transistors) which is then going to power the LEDS. I have worked out that the piranha LED has 3 colours and the resistors are red - closest to 72ohm, green/blue - closest to 80 ohm. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

What are piranha LEDs?

You need to get a part number for the specific LED assembly, and post a link to its data sheet. It may have current limiting resistors built-in????

What is the power supply voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back