Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use P Mosfet to switch 3.6 volt

Status
Not open for further replies.

besho741

hi all
I'm try to use p mosfet ZXMD64P03X to drive atransducer I conect drain to output on transducer and source to main input 3-3.6 volt and gate to microcontroller ouput
problem
when transducer not connect output is same as input when gate is grounded (normal)
but when load transducer volt go down to 1.6-2 volt and transducer not work and when connect direct without mosfet it work ok with 3.6 volt
I want to know reason for that drop in output although transducer current max is 20ma and that mosfet should supply more than 1A

PLEASE HELP AND ADVICE HOW TO SWITCH 3.6 VOLT WITHOUT LOSSES

Still I'm confused , what is actual problem? is that because gate is zero and need more negative , or because circuit supply is low 3.6 volt? or because of load?

please help

Still I'm confused , what is actual problem? is that because gate is zero and need more negative , or because circuit supply is low 3.6 volt? or because of load?

please help

hi,
I cannot locate a datasheet for that P MOSFET, do you have a link.?

hi all
I'm try to use p mosfet ZXMD64P03X to drive atransducer I conect drain to output on transducer and source to main input 3-3.6 volt and gate to microcontroller ouput
problem
when transducer not connect output is same as input when gate is grounded (normal)
but when load transducer volt go down to 1.6-2 volt and transducer not work and when connect direct without mosfet it work ok with 3.6 volt
I want to know reason for that drop in output although transducer current max is 20ma and that mosfet should supply more than 1A

PLEASE HELP AND ADVICE HOW TO SWITCH 3.6 VOLT WITHOUT LOSSES

You may try to use IRLML6402. It has least drop and widely used in PICKIT2 by Microchip.it is in SOT23 package though.
Th data sheet is supposed to be 64P03x and is attached.

Attachments

• 64p03x.pdf
    208.2 KB · Views: 656
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back