Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use Java to control Parallel port

Status
Not open for further replies.

holobean

Does anyone knows how i can use java to control parallel port? Or can anyone point me to some useful information? I know like in VB u can MSCom.. but in java how?? plz help... im running out of time to studying VB to program parallel port.. im more familiar with java.. thankss:(

Thanks

Yes i did use googles.. but wasnt sure... anyway ive decided to use VB.. its definetly easier... i guess i need to suffer to refresh my memory on VB.. the last time i touch VB was like 4 years ago.. anyway thanksss

That DLL will only work on the system that it was written for it's not fully portable like the main Java code is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back