Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use a grolwer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkkunkle

I have accuired a snap on model mt-326 armature tester. It did not come with any directions. The smallest portion of the "V" formed by the two coils is 2 and 1/8 inches.

Can anyone explain how to operate this machine?

Is this machine capable of testing samller armatures?

Thank you

I Can't remember Exactially how to operate it, BEEN TOO LONG AGO since I use one, But it Should check All Sizes of armatures.

growler question

does an armature need to touch both sides of the "V" formed by the coils of a growler?

I have a small several small armatures that I am trying to test. When I place them in the "V" they jump to one or the other.

Try to Find an Automotive Forum.
They could help you Better.

Or Phone a Motor Rebuilder in your area.

kkkunkle said:
I have accuired a snap on model mt-326 armature tester. It did not come with any directions. The smallest portion of the "V" formed by the two coils is 2 and 1/8 inches.

Can anyone explain how to operate this machine?

Is this machine capable of testing samller armatures?

Thank you

Google is your friend here, I typed in "growler instructions" and the first hit was : **broken link removed**

You could also try googling for the model number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back