Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use a 74hc175 to make a 50% duty cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah.sh

i connect the MR pin to vcc(5v) and the d pin to qnot pin .i take the input frequency to clk pin and get the output from q .but it didnt work.help me in that area?

Last edited:
Hi,

That sounds like it should be working. Are you sure you have the right Qnot output connected to the right D pin? There are four of each, and you must have the Qnot from the same D flip flop or else it wont work.
Also, what is your clock frequency? It shouldnt be too high, i think the max is about 30MHz. If you are working up high then try getting it to work as a lower frequency first, like 1MHz or lower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back