Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use .5 volts signal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the brown wire should be going to the side of the LED with the flat spot. Is that the way you have it wired now?

If I dont mistake and well understand it is resistor having 101 ohms , it is connected to ground .

Yes and I think the resistor marked 101 (100ohms) is the current limit for the LED. Its hard to tell will the pic's. would you have another 100ohm resistor?

Yes and I think the resistor marked 101 (100ohms) is the current limit for the LED. Its hard to tell will the pic's. would you have another 100ohm resistor?

I checked with continuity and confirmed it is the 101 , I added a 20 ohms resistor and the led doubled its
brightness. I would prefer even brighter but will stay like that , am afraid to break something...

Thanks again for your help.

I checked with continuity and confirmed it is the 101 , I added a 20 ohms resistor and the led doubled its
brightness. I would prefer even brighter but will stay like that , am afraid to break something...

Thanks again for your help.
You need to measure the voltage across the resistors and figure out the current
Most LEDs can only take 20ma of current. But you can change or add an LED if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back