Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to test light bulbs to see what color light they produce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ou don't get banned for 'disagreeing', I welcome polite discussion - you get banned for been abusive and ignoring warnings.

I saw the discussion, so I would politely disagree. It seemed to me that a super moderator was so angry he misunderstood a praise and viewed it as an attack instead of a discussion.

We are having very crazy warm weather 75 degrees F almost every day for 2 weeks and in the 40s at night. Weather is usually 20s at night 50s during the day this time of the year. At the moment my 200 tomato plants are doing good outside in real sun light but freezing weather Saturday night so plant will need to come into the house over night then go outside again next morning. I would rather have real sun light for plants anyway. So far so good.

I have a mix of LED lights & Halagon lights & Fluoriscent inside the house & work shop this makes a different type light that makes it easier to read color bands on resistors. 30 year old resistors have true colors but new resistors have goofy colors some bands look, pink, red/purple, blue/green, impossible to read them with out using the meter. Some color bands are thin as a thread they are hard to see I have a very powerful lens but the goofy colors are still a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back