Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to set up a sequential gear counter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlacs101

Hello guys,
I recently joined a Fsae project at my university, but I am a freshman and I do not know much about electronics, and I would like to know if anyone can help me make a counter of gears for the car, which has sequential transmission because it does not.

I'm from Brazil and I'm using google translate, so please forgive the translation errors.

I'm using google translate, so please forgive the translation errors
Translator is working good.

A sequential transmission has a lever that causes the gears to (move up, stay, move down).
I think you need a up/down counter and binary to 7-segment LED driver.
I have not look close at this circuit but I think it will do what you want.
When you push up on the transmission lever it will close switch "up" causing the number displayed to increase by one.

I think some small changes need to be made to this circuit but this is a good place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back