Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to select Semester project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muskan

I am doing BS in Telecommunication and networking. I have presently started my 6th semester. One of my courses is software engineering. Our professor in that course has instructed us to make a project in groups of 4 , that we have to present till end of the semester. He wants the project to be interesting and related to our field i.e. Telecom and networking , one that enhances our learning.

He has given us the choice to use any type of tool and programming language even C, C++.

I have never done any project before. I have no idea of how to select a project and how to handle different phases in making a good project. I have good programming skills, especially in C++. I want to gain some learning.

Plz help me with this. Give me some interesting ideas and some hints for my project.The project should be completed in one semester so it must not be too complex.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back