Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to search for all terms entered? (AND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordito

Sorry about this thread but i've searched the search for answers (those found were for the previous site search apparently or don't work or i am victim of my own ignorance)

I've tried the following tests on the advanced search page using the 'search titles only'. The results are either x OR y.
*x y*
+x +y
x AND y
x & y

"x x" returns the same as above, quotes dont work.

So how do i do AND searches?
Thanks

Edit: While i'm here, might as well ask if there is a way to search one forum specifically and exlude other results?

Last edited:
Use Google Advanced Search constrained to this site.

Last edited:
True, i hadn't thought about that.
Thanks for the reply.

I suppose this means there is no way to do this on-site, unfortunately. I just hate google knowing every little subject of interest to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back