Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to reset TSM110CN TRIPLE VOLTAGE AND CURRENT SUPERVISOR IC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquamon

Hi,

I have an ATX PS for repair for a friend and not enough time to order a new one.

The 3.3V line was shorted by badly seated memory (after driving down a bumpy road).

Per attachment it says that the chip has to be reset after a fault sense but I can't figure out how to do this.

Pg. 10 Note :
Once the fault condition is removed, it is required to reset the
Remote pin to make the system function again.

Attachments

• 6412.pdf
    793.8 KB · Views: 858
It appears to me that you would simply use the remote input to turn the PS off then on again.

This probably means disconnecting the green wire and reconnecting it. But it looks like simply removing the mains power for 15 seconds should also reset it.

I give up as I think the IC did its job by defecting...and NOT as advertised.

Last edited:
I give up as I think the IC did its job by defecting...and NOT as advertised.

I think that I'm gonna have a go at it again as the PG is "good" and the sense lines are good and everything says it should work...just that the main transformer is NOT going.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back