Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How To Read This

Status
Not open for further replies.
codan said:
Hi,

Try this one, i wasn't that close before just cropping the pictures to make uploading them quicker--no broadband where i am unfortunately. I have tried at a different angle & not cutting the picture down so much--hope it works.

hi,
That looks about +/- 8.4V to me..OK
also rechecked Xaxis, looks OK.

If you have no handbook for the PC card, borrow a decent sinewave gen and find out what the lower and upper frequency ranges are, also the min/max amplitudes.

Download that screen program tonight, while you are watching TV...:rolleyes: its about 3.5megaBytes, 20 minutes tops.!!!

Thanks Eric,

I will take your advise & download the program, i have just noticed a small name on the card, it's from Tiepie Engineering it's a TP208 card.

I just went to this site & found a heap of downloads for it
https://www.tiepie.com/uk/download/

Thanks for the help.

Hi guys,

Just to jump in here, but you don't need any extra software to take a screenshot; at least not in Windows or Gnome. In Windows, just hit the Prt Sc key, open MS Paint, and press Ctrl-V. Crop the image and save it and Bob's yer uncle. In Gnome it's easier; just hit Prt Sc and save the image when the Screenshot dialog pops up.

Cheers,

Torben

[Edit: OK, in a bizarre twist, I just recommended Screen Hunter to my sister-in-law for use at work since they really want the "select a region of the screen to grab" function". :) Thanks for the lead, Eric! ]

Last edited:
hi Torben

This link is for capturing moving graphics from the PC. Called screen2exe
Full screen or selected area.

Different resolutions avail, also add audio option makes self executing video file.

Used with a email friend sometime ago to debug a timing circuit.OK

https://www.download3000.com/download_21257.html

EDIT: just tried 'prnscrn' and Paint Shop Pro...works OK.

EDIT: For your sister in law's application, a screen hunter selected area can also be placed in MS Word, Paint Shop Pro using 'cntrl V'

Last edited:
ericgibbs said:
hi Torben

This link is for capturing moving graphics from the PC. Called screen2exe
Full screen or selected area.

Different resolutions avail, also add audio option makes self executing video file.

Used with a email friend sometime ago to debug a timing circuit.OK

https://www.download3000.com/download_21257.html

Hi Eric!

Yeah, those things are pretty cool. I've used those before. For those in the Linux crowd, google "screencasting" for information on how to do it. One tool is named Istanbul. I've just been playing around with it and it's pretty cool. It outputs to OGG/Vorbis format but that can be converted if necessary.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back