Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to produce a real 0V analog signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. so the output is a digital signal between ground and 1 volt with a varying duty cycle. The problem being that it may not get all the way to ground.
Since you have +/- 15 volts to the op amp why not just increase the gain a bit so the output swings below ground?

IIRC, last time when I tried to do that, the driver reverses the polarity and increases the power output of the laser (the same as how it varies for positive going signal above zero). But, I will try it again with the new driver, but I expect the same.

Not sure I understand. You mean the output of the op amp inverts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back