Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to measure (using .MEAS) with LTspice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find behavioural voltage sources invaluable for this sort of stuff - using maths functions in LTSpice to do the work for you. Select a new component as normal, but instead of picking a 'voltage' pick 'bv'. This component will produce a voltage according to some maths function. Right click over the bv component and in the Value box, type in V=V(out)/V(in) (I have relabelled your input as IN and your output as OUT). Plotting the output of the BV will give a real time value of what you are looking for. Attached is your circuit. Here is it mentioned in one of my tutorials (good for calculating instantaneous efficiency):
http://www.simonbramble.co.uk/lt_spice/ltspice_lt_spice_tutorial_3.htm

Good luck - Simon

Attachments

• 3-transistor headphone amp.asc
    2.7 KB · Views: 378
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back