Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make wireless switch using Ht 12E/D with rx & tx...................??

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hello,

I want to make an RF switch using HT 12E/D with radio RX & Tx (315/435mhz not sure)
i have seen data sheet of them but my circuit is not working at all....Please post a cool schematic of it............

Thanks

I really shouldn't be doing this: you need to learn how to do your own research, and not constantly ask us to find stuff you could easily find on your own.

But here's a datasheet for one of Micrel's 1-chip radio receivers. Look at page 8 for an application using the HT-12D decoder. 2 chips and you have data output from a wireless link.

Hi,

Now i am not connecting led directly to the Rx module i have connected BC 547 npn transistor switching the LED when the Data in of Tx is in HIgh Z (i.e. open), the led blink (on/off) when i connect the data in of tx to vcc & gnd led glow continuously, 300ohms resistance is connected in series.. with the output of transistor to led!!

I want to know why led is glowing on/off when no data is input??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back