Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make volume control buttons for Powerbeats 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr13579

I was given a powerbeats. I found that the speaker and the buttons are heavily damaged. But somehow I was succeded to connect it with a nother speaker. Again I found that the control buttons are not working. I found two wires connected with the control board to motherboard(the main receiver chip) Golden-GND Yellow- Control Signal I am now confused if the control button is PWM type or resistor controlled. Resistor controlled means it can send different voltage for different signal. I am guessing this is a resistor type controller. Can anyone sketch a circuit diagram that can helps me to fix this problem and I can make buttons for this wireless earphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back