Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a printed circuit board

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightcatz

anyone pls tell me how to make a pcb for the given pcb layout for the split suply version

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
nightcatz said:
anyone pls tell me how to make a pcb for the given pcb layout for the split suply version

**broken link removed**

It is a Very Simple board, easy to make and if required I could make you one. You would only need to pay the Postage cost for me to mail it to you.

thanks for the offer chemelec .....but i live far away from ur place,i think i cannot afford the postage charges ..some 10000 km away so i will try to build the circuit on a veroboard .....

nightcatz said:
thanks for the offer chemelec .....but i live far away from ur place,i think i cannot afford the postage charges ..some 10000 km away so i will try to build the circuit on a veroboard .....

If you do use veroboard, You need to have a Good Layout or you can get High Frequency Oscillations.
They may not be Audiable, but they can Easly Distroy Speakers.

My Cost to mail you a board is $2.00, US or Canadian Money. Basically one Euro.
But since I don't know where you live, I can't Quote in your Money.

However if the Money is really a problem, I could send you one for Totally Free, Including the Shipping. $2.00 is really a Small amount of money.

So if your interested, Send me an Email.

And no matter what, Make sure you use a Suitable Heatsink on the TDA2050. It can get Quite Hot.

Take care....Gary

You're too nice chemelec!

Hero999 said:
You're too nice chemelec!

My Website Isn't about Making Money, It Does Not.
Its mostly about Helping out Hobbiests and having fun.

Throughout my life I have had Many people help me and within reason, I'm trying to pass that along When I can.

Gary

very kind of u gary

thats so nice abt u gary .....Since I am intersted in learning how to make a pcb at home i will now ry the procedure that is given on the website
5bears.com ..its sounds quite easy ,i will give a try since it is a very small layout ...if i am not sucessful i think u guys are ready to assist nebies like me ...

nightcatz said:
thats so nice abt u gary .....Since I am intersted in learning how to make a pcb at home i will now ry the procedure that is given on the website
5bears.com ..its sounds quite easy ,i will give a try since it is a very small layout ...if i am not sucessful i think u guys are ready to assist nebies like me ...

Here is the Circuit Board as Viewed from the Copper Side. (revised by me)

**broken link removed**

Have Fun.....Gary

nightcatz said:
mr. gary what s the software that u have used to draw the pcb layout

Normally I use a Professional Circuit Board Program called Quickroute.

But this was done on the picture editor program that came with one of my digital cameras, One Pixel at a time.

Any Graphic Editor can be used to make a Circuit board.

And forget the Mr. Gary.

JUST "GARY" is fine.
I am a Very Informal person.

And Just Curious, In Which Country do you live?

Perhaps you should send him a private message or have asked for a receipt via email rather than posting on the open forum.

chemelec said:
My Website Isn't about Making Money, It Does Not.
Its mostly about Helping out Hobbiests and having fun.

Throughout my life I have had Many people help me and within reason, I'm trying to pass that along When I can.

Gary
I agree.

There again I used to help someone from college but I always used to find myself nearly doing all the work for him. Then I left college and he still used to ring me and I would still offer him help, then I figured out that he was just using me so I stopped helping him. I wasn't even rude to him, he rung me up one day asking for help with a college project and how he could get hold of the components, the implication being that I could give him the components which wouldn't have been a problem except for the fact that I was sick of being used. I told him that I could help him but I normally end up doing the whole thing for him anyway and that the only time he ever seems to call me is when he wants with his college work which is begining to get annoying. He said it wasn't true as the last time he called be he wanted to invite me out of a drink and that he's never totally coppied anything from me; he's always used my help and advice as a guide, which is total rubbish!

Now surprise surprise I've not heard anything from him since, if he really did value me as a freind then he would have still kept in contact with me regardless of whether I helped him which his college work.

So from now on I do continiue to help people but I've learnt that there's no point in being too much of a nice guy as you'll find yourself getting used.

Last edited:
Hero999 said:
There again I used to help someone from college but I always used to find myself nearly doing all the work for him.
Anyone who is inclined to help another runs the risk of being used. We need to determine far we will go. Set your limit and say no when it is crossed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back