Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a pic kit (use for pic 16f84a ,...) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuongjicahicvn

hello every body !
i am a student !i am learning in electric class !i think pic is very useful in electric control !but i can write a program on my computer in to the pic, because the pic kit is very expensive with a student. so i want make a pic kit on my own, but i don't known how to do ?
can you help me ?please !
can you send to me some information a bout pic kit or show me how to do ?
thankyou !anh good luck !

PIC Kit? When you say PIC Kit do you mean like a programmer and some sample code etc etc?

If it is a programmer you want, www.pcbideas.com has a couple for sale and they are tiny!

oh ! that is : i can not write my program from computer in to the pic !because i haven't got a pic kit (or pic start) which connect pic with computer to write the program on computer to the pic !
i want to make it on my own ! and i need your help !
thankyou !

cuongjicahicvn said:
oh ! that is : i can not write my program from computer in to the pic !because i haven't got a pic kit (or pic start) which connect pic with computer to write the program on computer to the pic !
i want to make it on my own ! and i need your help !
thankyou !

Look at my website, listed below, it includes hardware and software for programmers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back