Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to invert pcb layout in eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said a negative, not a mirror. A mirror just flips it.

A negative changes all the white to black and vice versa. It's needed for negative photoresist.

ok MY BAD

Given the number of people that use eagle I find it doubtful that there is not a way to produce a negative. I could be wrong.

It took me about 2 minutes to find this with google. I have yet to run a CAM job. No expertise on my part. I would guess this is not the only way.

While running Eagle choose the CAM icon. In the window it opens choose PS_INVERTED as the output file type and create your output files. They can be easily opened and printed using CorelDraw with no loss in quality. You can also invert any .ps file using Corel with high quality.

Hi all this is my first post, I joined this forum for a specific reason so if I'm breaking any protocols please dont hang me. I'm using this quick link option because, again, I'm not very clued up on this sort of thing. Anyway cut to the chase, I need help from someone who has the time and knowhow to complete a little project for me; it's for a recording studio, specifically for an album project (electronica). I read a few of the posts, and from what I've read, this would be more than a cinch for you guys. I dont what the rules are about paying, but I'm sore compensations are allowed, particularly since by helping me you'll be saving the world.

Cheers for reading this far........ I'll keep a look out.......

here's the project: **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Hi all this is my first post, I joined this forum for a specific reason so if I'm breaking any protocols please dont hang me. I'm using this quick link option because, again, I'm not very clued up on this sort of thing. Anyway cut to the chase, I need help from someone who has the time and knowhow to complete a little project for me; it's for a recording studio, specifically for an album project (electronica). I read a few of the posts, and from what I've read, this would be more than a cinch for you guys. I dont what the rules are about paying, but I'm sore compensations are allowed, particularly since by helping me you'll be saving the world.

Cheers for reading this far........ I'll keep a look out.......

here's the project: **broken link removed**
Perhaps no one stands before your specific reason Ok enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back