Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to introduce a jumper in single layer PCB design in Proteous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI;

I am using Proteus7.1 sp2 for my PCB design; i can't find any jumper in its library. i want to include 1 inch or greater jumpers in my design/layout to prevent cross wiring and overlapping. can any one please guide me about that?

Thank you

Zero ohm resistor?

yes we can and another solution is also to make top layer and then use it as jumper but i want to know about any built in option for jumper in the proteous software or in any other software???

Another problem is the PCB mounted Transformers are not present in the liabrary of Proteus. how can i make it in specific sizes. i want to make one of 220V/12V 150mA transformer to design it in PCB.

Is it such a big problem to read the manual and make your own symbol and package?

NVM found my answer I'll post some pictures for everyone who may have the same issue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back