Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to install usb to serial converter driver for interfacing GSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Javed

I have to interface arduino mega 2560 with GSM SIM900 module and I am using USB to RS-232 serial converter to interface GSM module with my PC, for hyperterminal connection, but i am facing difficulty in installing drivers of USB to serial converter. Is there anyone who can help me?

On my computer, when I install the USB to RS-232 thing, I can assign the new port to com4, or any number.

Windows 7 should install the driver but what USB to rs232 are you using

Dear be80be and ronsimpson Thank you!
i have found the manufacturer's driver CD and have successfully installed the drivers of USB to RS-232. Thanks to Almighty ALLAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back